Project: Due Tuesday, November 10th
Your are launching a new snack bar for young people (Page 13 of your textbook and pages 6-7 or your workbook)
Components of the project:
1) Prepare a menu for your snack bar: 7-10 items ( 15 points)
2) One of your items on the menu must be an original signature item for your snack bar. You will prepare a PowerPoint showing the process of making this item. You will present this process orally to the class using the accompanying pictures in your PowerPoint presentation and bring in samples to share with the other students. You can do the oral part live in front of the class or via video embedded in the presentation (30 points)
3) Annonce publicitaire (ad) - This you can include in your PowerPoint presentation or do as a separate poster. (20 points)
4) Live oral presentation - You will present and promote your snack bar live to the rest of the class on November 10th, including info about the menu, prices, logo, etc. Everyone must take a turn speaking. (25 points)
5) Self-evaluation: (in English). Each member of the group will talk about their own efforts and contributions to the group project. Explain what elements you were responsible, how much effort you put into it, your creativity, your willingness to cooperate with your group and things like that.