1) If you didn't finish your worksheet on the pronoun "en" do so for part marks by next class.
2) Project: Due Monday, November 9th
Your are launching a new snack bar for young people (Page 13 of your textbook and pages 6-7 or your workbook)
Components of the project:
1) Prepare a menu - 7-8 items ( 15 points)
2) One of your items on the menu must be an original signature item for your snack bar. You will prepare a PowerPoint showing the process of making this item and then you will bring in a sample to share with the class. You will present this process orally to the class using the accompanying pictures in your PowerPoint presentation. This you can do live in front of the class or via video embedded in the presentation (30 points)
3) Annonce publicitaire (ad) - This you can include in your PowerPoint presentation or do a separate poster. (20 points)
4) Oral presentation - presenting and promoting your snack bar to the rest of the class, including info about the menu, prices, logo, etc. This oral portion must be done live in front of the class. Everyone must take a turn speaking. (25 points)
5) Self-evaluation: (in English). Talk about your efforts and contributions to the group project. Explain what elements you were responsible, how much effort you put into it, your creativity, your willingness to cooperate with your group and things like that.