Several have indicated that they would be away on Wednesday so I will outline here what we will be doing in class that day, plus what the homework will be.
1) We'll be doing the next verse of the Lord's prayer
2) I will be introducing the expressions of quantity on p. 26 of your textbook and the class will do exercise Pratique A on page 27 orally
3) I will introduce the pronoun "en" on p. 24 of the textbook and the class will do page 25 Pratique A-C orally and workbook p. 18
4) You will be working on some worksheets to practise the pronoun "en", which I will upload to my website Tuesday evening if you're going to be away on Wednesday, or you can pick them up from me on Thursday at lunch. These will be due for homework for the following class on Monday, October 26th.
5) Audio recordings of your selected critique on p. 14 or 15 are also due Monday, October 26th.