Note: Those who indicated you wanted me to check for certain totals on your progress report or for homework items that were missed I have now updated those things for you. Feel free to drop by my room on Monday or Tuesday to see how these changes may have affected your overall mark for this reporting period.
Due Wednesday, November 30:
- Return your progress report signed by a parent and including a comment from them. This will count as a homework assignment for the next reporting period. For those to whom it applies, you need to bring your ASP forms as well along with your progress reports.
- Rewrite the sentences (paragraph) from last day changing the verbs from the present tense into the futur proche then TRANSLATE your sentences/paragraph into English. Some of you forgot to do this for your present tense sentences. Depending on what kind of sentences/paragraphs you wrote originally, there may be other changes that you will need to make in addition to the verb forms in order for them to make logical sense.
- Remember, if you are completing your work in electronic format, you must send it to me the night before, in time for me to check it off first thing the next morning when I wake up. If you send it to me any later than that it will be counted as late. If you are handwriting your work, you may simply submit it to me in person at the beginning of Wednesday's class.
- Devotions this Wednesday:
- French 9A: Eunice presenting; Class (individually) reciting Jérémie 29:11 (Bryce's verse from his devotions a couple of weeks ago).
- French 9B: Jessica and Kevin presenting
See the devotions schedule below and note which student you will be following on the list. If someone has already indicated to me what verse they will be doing I have added it beside their name, so be sure to choose different verses than what may already be appearing in the list for your class.
Bryce - Jérémie 29:11
Eunice - Matthieu 22:37
Maya S. - Psaume 56:3
Jessica/Kevin - Jean 16:33; Matthieu 22:37-39
Sophia - 1 Thessaloniciens 5:16-17
Abby - Psaume 46:10