Due Wednesday, May 24th
- Devotionals: French 9A - Rebecca/Maya R.; French 9B - Matthew/Vanessa
- Prepare 10 questions to ask Madame Dantier about her country (L'Ile Maurice) and culture. Use each of the following question words/phrases at least once: Qui, Que, Quand, Où, Pourquoi, Comment, Combien (de), Quel/Quelle/Quels/Quelles, Depuis quand. Make sure your questions are written or printed out because there will be no devices open during the interview time and you will submit your papers to me at the end of the class.
- We won't have any verse recitations this week to allow sufficient time for the interview on Wednesday and given the fact that Friday is a shortened day. After the devotions this week I will give a list of the verses that you can choose from to recite for the following week.
- Choose one verse to recite from the following:
- French 9A - Psaume 145:9 or Colosiens 3:2
- French 9B - Colossiens 3:2, 1 Thessalonciens 5:16-17, Philippiens 2;14, 1 Thessalonciens 5:19
Note: The skit portion of your project will be due June 14th. Whatever skits we are unable to view on that day we will view on June 21st. If you are doing a video, you must ensure that all members of your group can get together to film; otherwise, plan to present live in class. Ensure that everyone has a significant speaking part. All remaining portions of the project are also due on June 21st.